Friday 22 November 2013

Winter a time for COOL FUN

Hello everyone and welcome again too my blog.
I hope you have all had a wonderful week like I 
have had. Busy but a great week.

The LO I would like too show you I have created 
for the challenge at 123 Challenge Blog. It was a lot
off fun. There were 3 requirements for this challenge.
They were color, word and technique. 

Color = Teal
Word = Cool
Technique = Stamping

This is my take on the challenge.


The two very handsome boys in the photo off course are my sons
Riley and Harley. It was our first trip too the snow and we all loved
it so much. Both the boys took too skiing like they had been doing 
it for year. Just a couple off goes with dad holding on and then away
they both went. The father, what can I say, one very bruised bottom.
The mother, very smart, had one go and then stayed behind the camera.


Because I used quite a lot off different off different products on this 
LO I will mostly just list what they are. Off course I started with white
card stock and began too build my background. 
Dylusions ink spray - Campso Teal
Kaiser 12x12 template - Bubbles with texture paste
Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Broken China
Heidi Swapp - Color Shine - Teal
Versa Color Ink - Black
Kaiser clear stamp - Crackle
Rub ons - Basic Grey
         Kaiser 


Winter chippie - By Scraptopia
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers
Ranger - Glossy Accents
3D white paint.
(The glossy accents changed the color and made it a lot darker)

Snow flake chippies - Kaiser Craft
Texture paste
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers
Kindy Glitz - Crystalina


Stamp title - Stampin` Up - Letter It
Staedtler fine liner - green, Glossy Accents over the top
3D white paint

Kaiser Clear Stamp - Periwinkle Birds
Versa Color black ink
Staedtler fine liner - Teal, orange, yellow and green


The patterned papers were from my scrap box and I used a journal
sticker from my left overs box. It was a great teal color match. 
I used a black Ultimate Marker to go around the edge off the photo
just too make it stand out a little more. 

I hope you have liked my take off the challenge at 123 Challenge Blog
and there is still time for you too get an entry in too. 
Happy scrapping. xx


3 comments:

  1. Great page Brenda, love all the chippie! Thanks for joining in at 123! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic combination of bright colours and fun elements! Thanks for taking the time to join us at 123!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous take!! thanks for playing along with us at 123!

    ReplyDelete