Thursday 31 October 2013

Handsome Boy

Ok ladies it is challenge time again at Scraptopia.

This month the challenge is a color palette. It does look 
a little scary in the colors but it isn't as bad as it looks.


This is my DT take on the challenge.


I thought I would be a good girl with this one and when doing the 
challenge I would combine it with my own personal challenge that
I set for myself this year. Use my scrap bag as much as I could. I'm
guessing we all know what bag I'm talking about.....the bag that has 
all those bits off papers we hold on too. The other bag that has all the 
bits and pieces in it. 


So to the bags I went and this is the DT layout I come up with. Bits
and pieces of this and that and I have stuck to the palette.


So please hop on over too Scraptopia and join in the fun. Like I said 
the prize is great and you will have fun doing the challenge. Well you
have too because it is one off the challenge rules. If you read them you 
will see it is #6  in the 1st challenge posting, hehe. 

#6. You must have fun. Sorry but it is a requirement at Scraptopia 
that you enjoy yourself. Hehehe.


1 comment:

  1. love your journaling as always and slso the sentiment up top, great photos too, well done!

    ReplyDelete