Tuesday 15 October 2013

Swim Meet.

Good morning everyone and welcome once
again to my blog.

Today I would like to share with you a LO 
I have created for the challenge over at 


Like all Creative Scrappers  sketches this one (sketch #52) was
 no different for me I just loved it.


This layout is of my youngest son Harley who is also now
competitive swimming. 

The patterned papers I have used are from Kaiser Craft - 
Loire Valley Collection and On the Dot. Anything Kaiser 
you will be able to get through Scrapbookit online store who
I design for.  The water splash chippies are from Scraptopia
who I also design for. I have used French Blue acrylic paint
on them. 


The towel/goggles and stopwatch stickers are Jolee's
Boutique Swim Team set. The other two things I used 
were American Crafters dark black marker pen and 
Sullivan's rub-on transfers.







2 comments:

  1. I love this page Brenda! the colour palette is fantastic and I love the blue on the chips, you wouldn't of guessed they were actually paint splats! such a different look to the splats I have done for my nieces kinder photos. well done and good luck x

    ReplyDelete