Sunday 29 September 2013

U R My Ace Of Hearts

Afternoon Ladies and welcome once again to my blog.
At the moment I'm enjoying feeling better after my stay
in hospital and very much enjoying school holidays with
my two beautiful boys. 

I'm also loving the extra time I'm getting at more work 
desk. It not only gives me time to check out the challenges
and what is going on with everyone but gives me the time
I want for creating. So here is another of my creations and 
this one I have done for the challenge at My Sweet Earth.

As you can see it is a color challenge and this 
is what I have come up with.

To create my card I have used metallic card stock. The patterned 
papers are from Basic Grey and Kaiser Crafts - Timeless Collection.
It is from the Kaiser collection paper that I cut my ace of hearts card.
The rub-on letter on the card are from BTDT alpha rub-on. The two
inks I used on the patterned papers are Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peeled
Paint and Versa Color - Black.
The flowers are Cre8tiv paper flowers and Porta Craft paper flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment