Thursday 5 September 2013

Shes No Witch

This is my latest creation of friend Jodie. I had so much fun doing
it, I kept thinking how much we were laughing instead of scraping
because no one else was having this problem.
 
It didn't matter what position she sat in or I was in taking the pics,
how close or far away, they all come out the same.....red eyes.
I decided that it was much more fun too leave them this way.
 

I created this LO for my DT challenge at Scrapbookit. Mel set this
months challenge and what a great choice she made. 

The challenge is all about a chippie (done), using up old 
rub-on in the background (done) and I used a few of them. The last 
thing was too make an embellishment. I just knew straight away what
I was going to need on this layout. I couldn't go past making the black
cat, witches hat and the broom stick.
 
 
 

 The papers I have used on this layout are no other than the beautiful 
Graphic 45 -  Bohemian Bazaar Collection. I have fussy cut the flowers 
from the papers. The flourish is from WOW and I colored it black with 
an acid free marker. The title are American Thickers - Sunrise. They are
a natural sticker letter.
 


 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lol Brenda! I love the witchy details and don't you just love these G45 papers. They're sooo bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great page Brenda! Love the big flourish.

    ReplyDelete