Sunday 18 August 2013

Project Life - Birthday Boys



These two Project Life pages are of my son Harleys 1st Birthday.
I have this month done for the first time Project Life LO's and I 
must say I have enjoyed them very much. It is a great way to scrap
an event or holiday that you have lots of photos off. I always seem
to have so many of the boys birthdays. 

Like my last DT Scrapbookit post I have again continued with the
                            same kit as I was using with Riley. There is so much in it. The Echo
                               Park - Birthday wishes kit comes with the papers,  stickers and 5
                                                                    photo freedom sleeves.

 The chippies I have used are from Kaiser Craft and I have colored 
them with my Copics. It was simple but had a great effect.

The next two pages are of Riley, they go with the other Project Life
pages. 



The only extra on the first one is the Manor House flowers, Kaiser 
                              chippie, word rub-on and  the Thickers title. Inking with Kaiser
                                               brown and using my dies and it is done.

For this second one there are only three things I used that were not in 
the kit. The rosette in the corner was from Kaiser Craft and on it I used
                               this a green Copic. The other thing I used was Kaisers black ink.

Well that's my Project Life post for Scrapbookit. To have a look at the 
other girls work pop on over. We have all done them a little different
and used different papers. They are all available at the Scrapbookit Store.



 


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Brenda it's fabulous ! Love all of them :) specially the birthday LO :)

    ReplyDelete