Sunday 25 August 2013

Hello everyone,
I would just like to let everyone know that I'm sorry for the quality
of my posts at the moment. I have had Heather McMahon helping
me to try and sort out the problem. Thank you so much Heather you
are awesome. 

My photos (on my post only) and layout are coming out a little grainy 
and I can assure you they are nice and clear. Heather has had me trying
a range of ideas and we decided it would be best to go with my other 
camera. Yay we had a new plan as the others were not working. 

My problem is I have used my other camera and I'm now faced with 
another problem......I can't get them to download. Nothing I do will 
allow the memory card to be read. Grrrrrr. 

So please bare with my latest posts that are grainy while I continue to 
pull out my hair and try to fix it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment