Sunday 4 August 2013

Celebrate

Hello everyone. Well this last week I have been a very busy
scraper. It has been wonderful to get into with the fire going
and glancing at the cold outside. My design team  work is all
up to date and I have had some time to create for a couple of 
challenges. This LO is for the challenge at Bird Is The Word 

This months challenge is a LO with the word Celebrate on it.
I could think of no better one to do than my Mum's 60th. It was
a great night out and Mum and I did do a little extra on the 
celebrations. Hehe. 
The other thing to do was use a sketch. I just loved it, I so love
doing sketches. For this layout I decided to do a hidden journal
on the back. 


These papers are from Kaiser Crafts - Magnolia Grove Collection.
I just love them, the colors are so beautiful.



The beautiful small flowers I used are Prima and the large 
one is from the BoBunny Blossoms collection. They go just
lovely together. The Rhinestone Flourish - Champagne from
Kaiser Craft. For the scolloped edge I used a die.


The lace sign and doily are both dies and I have used a 
Versa Color black ink to ink around the edge of the doily. 
The birds and butterfly are both Prima. The numbers and 
the leaf branch were from the Magnolia Grove sticker sheet.
The word Celebrate was from Bella's - Boutique Insperation
kit. I thought they were the perfect size and color. 

If you get a change pop on over to Bird Is The Word blog and 
join in the challenges. They are a lot of fun.  
 



2 comments:

  1. HI.. This layout looks really lovely, I do like those papers too.. love the butterflies, and thanks for joining in at BITW too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page,Thanks for playing along with us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete