Wednesday 19 June 2013

Meghan


Hello everyone. I hope you love this LO as much as I do. The beautiful
princess in the photos is Meghan the daughter of a friend of mine. 

I decided to scrap these photos of Meghan after looking at the latest 
challenge at Frosted Designs. The challenge was the sketch below + 
things with wings. The minute I read it I knew right away what I was
going to do with Meghan's photos.

 

I also knew what papers I would use for my Layout as Meghans
cloths and wings would match them perfect. The papers were the
Kaiser Craft "True Romance" collection. Because I design for Jo
at Scrapbookit I'm lucky enough to have so many beautiful papers 
and embellishments from her on-line store.


The beautiful flowers above are no other than Manor House. The 
colors are just wonderful and went so well with Meghan and the 
papers. 


As you can see by this close up I have used the "On This Day"
collectables as well. I know Meghan just loves butterfly's and 
birds. In-fact she loves all animals and has a few of her own. 
The letters for her name are American Thickers. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking layout and color usage. Thanks for joining us for the Frosted Designs Wings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete