Wednesday 22 May 2013

Athlete


This is my latest LO for my DT position at Scrapbookit.
Everything on this layout you are able to get from the Scrapbookit
Store. If you can't see it just ask Jo.  She has some awesome items
but not all are listed. That's what happens when you stock so much.

This collection of papers is from the 
Teresa Collins Collection - Sports Edition.

This edition is awesome to use. It covers all sports. It has a something
that will cover it all. The colors in it are great too. They go so well with
most sporting colors. Take a closer look at a my LO and you will see
what I mean.


There is a 12 x 12 doubled sided sheet that on one side has lots
and lots of sport related words in different colors and different 
sizes. Awesome. They alone can tell the story. 


Ops.....I have been too excited about the papers to tell you about 
the pictures that give me my inspiration. This as you can see is 
the Cape Clear Primary School. This is where my sons attend 
school. When they first started school there were over 40 children.
  This year there is 12 and they are all boys. Last year only one girl. 
Everything they do is like a family event. Sports against the other 
schools is no exception and yes they placed 2nd in the Relay.

To have a look at a couple of closer shots of the papers the please
go to Scrapbookit and check things out. We would love to see you
there. Dont forget to leave a comment. We would love to know 
what you  think.



2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely layout Brenda.... Ur LOs are always simple but very elegant..

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout.I tend to make feminine things most of the time.I will be lost if I had to make boy themed stuff.You do great with these.

    ReplyDelete