Thursday 9 May 2013

First DT Post for SCRAPBOOKIT


Wow this LO was so much fun. It has been done for the sketch
challenge at Scrapbookit and my first post in my new position.

All the products I have used come from Jo's Scrapbookit on 
line store. http://www.scrapbookit.com.au/  Jo has a huge range 
of products just like these ones and this layout and many more. 
Way too many for her on line store..... so if you want something 
and don't see it just ask her. You will be surprised I'm sure by 
the answer she gives you. Everything I have asked for she has had.

  
This is the Sketch LO so please pop onto the blog. Check out
the couple of extra requirements and join in. Leave a comment
and follow Jo's blog just like you do mine. Let us girls know you
have been because we would love to hear from you.






1 comment:

  1. Love your page Brenda!, looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations on the blog. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete