Sunday 28 April 2013

Whooo's The Lil' Artist


I had so much trouble getting these photo's and in the end I just
give up and took them the way Riley wanted. He had done this 
life size painting of himself at Kinder. I had pinned it to the door.
I asked that he stand beside it so I could take some photo's and he
was so eager. The only problem I had was he insisted on standing 
in front of it.

I tried to hard to explain that I could only see the head and the
body was missing. His answer was that it didn't matter because it 
looked just like him, cause it was him. I decided to let him have 
his way. You will just have to trust him that the body he painted
looks just like him, because it is. 'Cute head though.'

I have place this layout in the challenge at About A Boy

This layout has been done with Kasiercraft Products.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! I love the little owls! Thank you for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great art from the little man! Makes me smile how he insisted standing in front of the pic instead next to it :D. Thanks for playing along at AAB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute love the owls, thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and clever title! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny that he wouldn't step aside! So glad you created this for About a Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the owls! And way to go picking your battles - it's such a wonderful photo and story. Thank you for playing along with us at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love those owls! Thanks for joining About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete