Sunday 31 March 2013

Welcome Baby Boy


I made this card for the Sketch Challenge over at
Stampin' Royalty. I love there challenges and this
one was great.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvkpUt_trdkDV_DYf_POhD6e9IIvqEsAvbaN7RuyoiL3TIMfUiLrOCQ9KHs3qlw4xkdXWhut475R1cY148VJboc6mwDtLLuRZ3VYUNEqjQMLVXl5PXjBpZm4kL7PZvINnGfKV79szhFpVS/s1600/stampin+royalty+sample-006.jpg 


 The card I have used for this baby card is Authentique - "Faith" 
and they are just beautiful papers in this range. The card itself
being patterned vintage went so well with the Kaiser Craft - Boy
- Bundle of joy papers and collectables I used. This range of
Kaiser make beautiful LO and Cards. I have also used  Kaisers
brown ink. The beautiful small swirl chip board frame is from 
Twiddleybitz and I colored it a copic sketcher #B34. It is a much
lighter blue but over the darker chip board comes out darker. 
The only other thing I used for this card is two of my ever loved
dies. I have had them for so long and no longer even have the
packaging for them.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment