Wednesday 20 March 2013

Granddaughter 3D Card


I just love to make these cards. 3D cards are fun to make.
I make these cards for Scraptopia who I design for and look
forward to Kylie saying, "I have new 3D's in". It is like saying
to me....Time for fun.

I have made this card with the Challenge at Send a smile for kids
in mind. You can find them at 
for the Anything Goes 4 Kids Challenge. This blog is well worth
the look and to join in. What a wonderful job they do.

I have also entered it in the Anything Goes Challenge over at

This card is a simple card using card stock and the 3D cute as 
teenager. I make sure I have my kids designs right by asking the 
kids I drive to our local Primary School. Kids are great at letting
you know if you have it right or wrong.  When I have 18 from 
Pre school to Grade 6 I have no trouble finding out if I have it 
right. This one got the thumbs up. Lucky me, LOL.


4 comments:

  1. really like the color scheme of this card Brenda, well done! - Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh~ Love the 3D look! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the 3 D girl!!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete