Thursday 28 March 2013

Easter Cards


I have three cards to show you today. I have been a little slow 
with the Easter cards this year. For this first card I have used
Card stock, Echo Park Easter papers and sticker accents from
which I made the the Easter flag and the chicken. Fabric tape
 and Kaiser Craft ink were the little extra I used.  


I have placed this card in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge
I love their blog and this month you can enter your Easter
 Bunny cards.

I loved doing this card. I think it is because I love to use 
flowers. I would put them on everything if I could.
The card stock, flowers and pearls were from scraptopia.
I used for the first time patterned papers from Authentique.
They are lovely papers and I will be using them again. I cut
the rabbits and eggs from it. The inking was brown Kaiser Craft ink.



I loved the color of the tag. It is such a pretty blue. The Happy
Easter was a Cre8tive rub-on. 


 This last card my boys Riley and Harley say is the best because
it is cute. I think they are right on the cute bit. But all babys 
and bunny's are cute. 


For this card I used card stock, Authentique patterned paper,
egg stickers by Echo Park, 3D bunny from Scraptopia and the
 grass is also from Scraptopia.


I'm hope to get a few more cards made and posted before 
Sunday but right at the moment I wont make promises. At 
the moment our community is still very busy and we have 
lost more than 16 homes and 18 out buildings with this very
horrific fire. Even though my family have been very lucky
we have friends that haven't been and I will be helping them 
as much as i can.

To everyone I say happy Easter though. Please be safe and enjoy
your families. I hope Easter Bunny finds all your loved ones. 
So to your family from mine Happy Easter and Hugs.  

3 comments:

  1. All wonderful, love the one for our challenge at Little Miss Muffet the flowers are so pretty, thanks for joining us! Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your cards are gorgeous...thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet!
    xxx Margreet (GD)

    ReplyDelete