Friday 15 February 2013

RIGHT HERE & BEYOND GREY CHALLENGES BLOG

Ok lady's keep a look out on my blog and Beyond Grey Challenges (who I DT for - like you's didn't know...lol) for my very first ...... "WHATS UP CRAFTY" All us DT girls have a turn at bringing to you what we have been up too. This means if you pop on over to Beyond Grey Challenges you will already see Pooja's Whats Up Crafty and not to far away will be mine.

I'm looking forward to bringing something to you that I have just been shown by my wonderful friend Julie Davis. I spent some time with her yesterday looking at some beautiful cards she has been making. She does an awesome job of them and gives them to special people in her life.

Julie likes to experiment and when she does I'm the lucky one that gets to see what the results are and learn something new. Thank you so much for that Julie and for the wonderful afternoon.

I'm well under way with my little project I will be bringing to you. It is very simple but I just love it. Clue....It adds a little something to your plain card stock.

Hugs All

No comments:

Post a Comment