Saturday 23 February 2013

New Beginnings


This photo was taken not that long after my husband and I 
started going out together. That was some time back now.

I have done this layout for the Njoyfull Craft Challenges.
Narelle has some wonderful and super fun challenges on her
blog. If you get a chance pop on over and take a look.
I have also entered it into the challenge at Once Upon a Sketch
They have some beautiful sketches and there design team do
some truly beautiful layouts.



There is nothing anyone can say about Manor House flowers 
except truly beautiful. They look stunning with anything on
any layout. With this beautiful red rose is a bow from Prima
and the tag and cameo are Kaiser Craft.


Yes you guessed it, more beautiful Manor house flowers. The 
bird is Kaiser craft and I cut it out. The stamped date tag is 
Kaiser Craft and the bow Prima.


I just love this cherub from Kaiser Craft. I placed it on card 
stock and cut around it so as to make it match in better with the 
layout. The lace was given to me by an old friend from her 
sawing stash. Again this stamp is from Kaiser Craft. The hearts
are from the Jenni B heart collection. The leaves in the pictures 
are from  Vivaldi, clock is Craftworks and the letter Cre8tiv.
The roses in the top corner are from Kaiser Craft and the pearls 
are from Scraptopia.

  




4 comments:

  1. Lovely page! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page Brenda...awww those photos when you first start dating that significant other are so very memorable. I look back at the photos I took with my now husband some almost 10 years ago & always smile at the memories. Great interpretation of the challenge & sketch. Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... this is a stunning Lo Brenda.... the design of this is perfect... I love all the MH flowers, I love your take on the OUAS sketch too... and the photo of you 2 is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow brenda ! that is a stunner !
    And those flowers are to die for !!! :) amazing work !
    Hugs
    P :)

    ReplyDelete