Friday 8 February 2013

Fun Time


If there is one thing I love to do is scrap my boys. I also like to 
keep to my New Years resolutions and this one has worked out 
great. Yep the scrap bag again along with Kaiser brad and robots, 
Spellbinder cogs die. Stampin up ink and Fiskars punch.

I also love to go back through the photo box looking at old pics
and deciding which to scrap...... Then look out scrap bag I'm on 
my way. The floor is covered in paper. Now which do I use ......
I think the choice was good.


I did this with About A Boy Scrap booking Challenge in mind. 
You see they are all boy..... that's all I have. No girls, just my very 
handsome boys, Riley and Harley.

I have also placed this layout in Itsy Bitsy - Patterned Paper Challenge

13 comments:

  1. I too only have boys! What great layout, I love the robots. Thank you for playing at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, isn't that the cutest? All boys for me too and love what you did with the tilt of the layout and all the gears! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page, love it! Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun layout! love those robots and cogs.
    Thank you for joining us at AAB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing LO. I love all the gears and robots. Impressed with all the mixed patterns. Thanks for coming over to About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Boys & robots are always a perfect match! I love all the boyish elements you have included in your layout. Thanks for joining us in AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos & robot embellishments! Thanks for joining us at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love the little robots!! How cool!
    Thanks for playing along at AAB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! Love all of the layers and little bits. Thanks for playing with us in the About A Boy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you every body. Such wonderful comments. That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! Love the robots! Thank you for playing along with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo the little robots are adorable!!! And fabulous use of PPs! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pattern Paper Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Brenda,
    I visited your link from Itsy Bitsy PP challenge.

    Nice Layout!
    Happy crafting

    Vithya

    ReplyDelete