Wednesday 20 February 2013

Card Stock and Tissue Paper


Check it out..... Tissue paper over card stock. I think it gives the
design a beautiful texture.
Pop on over to Beyond Grey Challenges and take a look at my
"Whats up Crafty". I explain how I have done this and there is 
also a couple of cards that I have done using the same design.



I have used card stock, tissue paper, KaiserCraft stamps,
Kaiser Craft patterned paper - just believe collection, 
stickers - 75 cents & just believe, stamps - Flora delight,
and pearls. The handmade roses were from Porta Craft. 

 

2 comments:

  1. that is so gorgeous I love how you thought outside the box and used the Kaiser christmas paper for this layout...great job Cheers Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina. I find some times Christmas papers can be usaed for other things when they don't look 100% Christmas like these ones.

    ReplyDelete