Tuesday 29 January 2013

Great Grandparents


Wow, I love this layout. I wish some times I could have known
others in my family. Known more about them. I look at some 
pictures that have been passed down to me and wonder, Who
are you, what were you like. Some I have names for and a few 
story's.  For some family members remember the person being
a best friend off..... or family friend that they know the name or 
remember a little about. 


I love to scrap them and my boys ask lots of questions when I 
do. It's a shame I don't have all the answers. It's a shame our very
own history can get left behind unknown and untold. I love this 
page of my Great Grandparents though. I remember a little of my
Great Grandmother and that I shall treasure. But not my Great
Grandfather, he had passed away before I was born.


I did this layout from a sketch at My Scraps and More. The design
was by Kristine Davidson. I just love her sketches and this one I 
think was just right for me.

I have used card stock and Timeless Classic printed papers from 
KaiserCraft. Sizzix die, Prima flower, Die-namics die and 
Stampin up ink. The letters are from American Thickers.


2 comments:

  1. I love this one! Sketch challenges can be really inspiring! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with our sketch at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete